Latenu Fm

Latenu Fm

Aristide Bance completes move to Al-Masry

aristide bancey

Less than a month after firing ASEC Mimosas to the Ivorian title, Burkina Faso’s Aristide Bance has completed a move to Al-Masry Port Said.

The Egyptian side confirmed the move on their official website on Sunday, confirming that the 32-year-old has put pen to paper on a two-year contract.

Bance was one of the heroes of the African Cup of Nations in Gabon earlier this year, finding the net twice as the Stallions finished third, including a semi-final strike against Egypt.

He has found the net 21 times in 67 international outings for the West Africans, and will contribute significant experience to Al-Masry — the 20th club of his career.

The Port Said club have already recruited Cheikh Moukouro of El Hilal El Obeid this month, and, along with Brazilian Wilson, have completed their foreign-player quota with Bance.

Masry will compete in the CAF Confederation Cup next season if Misr Lel Maqassa can edge out Smouha in the Egyptian Cup, having secured a top-four finish in the Egyptian Premier League this season.

In mid-June, Bance scored the only goal of the game as ASEC Mimosas beat second-placed Williamsville Athletic Club in Bouake to win their first Ivorian title since 2010.

Port Said is the latest step in Bance’s nomadic career; He’s played in Belgium, Germany, the UAE, Turkey, Latvia and Finland among various other footballing outposts, featuring for clubs such as HJK Helsinki, Mainz and Augsburg.

Source: Wires

Related Articles

black stars

Video: Black Stars players to miss Mexico, USA friendlies revealed

The Black Stars will be without some key players for the upcoming international friendly against USA and Mexico. The Ghana Football Association through their spokesperson, Ibrahim Sannie Daara, confirmed reports suggesting Ayew brothers – Andre and Jordan – Daniel Amartey will be absent for the friendlies as a result of[…]

Read More »
costa-conte

Chelsea do not want me – Costa

Chelsea striker Diego Costa says he has been told by manager Antonio Conte that he is no longer in the club’s plans. The 28-year-old scored 20 goals in 35 Premier League games to help the Blues win the title but now appears set to leave Stamford Bridge. “I’m a Chelsea[…]

Read More »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *